Another T-Mobile commercial using motorcycles and the stunning model Carly Foulkes called, “See It Again”. This time they compare the iPhone on the AT&T network to an older motorcycle just cruisin’ along…
Side note, is it just me or are there way way more motorcycles appearing in mainstream television both in commercials and during regular programming?
- anthofett likes this
- armn2013 likes this
- ride365 answered: I love these. and it affirms why sport bike riders rule over cruisers. lol
- motofm4stereo likes this
- boozehoons answered: It definitely seems to be big again. Hope it’s a good thing.
- siempresefiel likes this
- h22jtech reblogged this from motolady
- h22jtech likes this
- habermannandsons likes this
- showcountdown answered: Yes. I’m also seeing more motorcycles on the the road as well.
- lordstabbington answered: Carly is something else, but I’d take the trump any day. It’s beautiful 40 years later.
- little-miss-priss likes this
- adropintheocean likes this
- motolady posted this