So, I bought this early 60’s BSA frame a couple months ago from a neighbor with the intent to start working on it when the Monster is done. I didn’t post about it because I knew I’d catch a whole lot of flack from people wondering why the hell my Monster has taken so long, and why I’m picking up new projects before the first is done. But let’s face it, if you’re into motorcycles and especially customizing them… you know exactly what is going on here.
It’s got a Harley rear wheel on it, a custom (crappy) hard tail job, and a fair amount of rust. Anywho, since I’ve done all I can do until this week on my Monster, I decided to take the rear wheel off this bad boy and start cleaning up the frame.