I mentioned last week to stay extra tuned for the contest announcement… and the time has come!
I have one black Icon Hella Heartbreaker jacket in size large I’m giving away to a lucky lady. The jacket is a great summerish jacket, has full protection and awesome style.
The Rules/How to Enter:
1. Save and print the BORN TO RIDE template (click here)
2. Fill it out. (Be creative!)
3. Take a picture of you holding it… bonus points if you take a photo with your bike out on a ride! (Remember to make sure we can read the sign.)
4. Email your photo (and story/caption) to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am accepting entries through June 30th, and will be announcing the winners July 2nd, the following Monday. Men, you may enter on behalf of your lady. :)
I got quite a few responses for the MotoLady t-shirt end of year/Christmas giveaway. They were all great, and a few really stood out to me for different reasons. I was only going to give away one shirt, but I couldn’t narrow it down so I’ve decided to award three instead. The winning answers are below with the other (still very excellent) answers following.
• Tim Pellett: My dad discovered and loved your web site within the last year. He was always sharing the photos you posted. He was a photographer himself and his most recent interest were women motorcyclists. He has a special interest in the older B/W photos. He mentioned he had been in contact with you, submitting his own photos. My dad recently passed away and seeing your Moto Lady FB postings reminds me of him and his interests and hobbies. Thank you. He would probably share several photos a week with me and his friends. He was also had a unique sense of humor and wrote short stories and poems. So when he shared your photos, he would always include some humor into it, as to what the person may have been saying, thinking, or where she have may been going. He enjoyed making other people happy through comedy.
If you’re in the Pacific Northwest, or want to ride to Oregon… tune in. We want submissions for some free custom handlebars. Well, I guess they’re not really free, because you have to model your bike for the shoot with Vorpal Images in Portland Oregon. Below are the specs from the designer:
Looking for: lowbrows, garage builders, do it yourselfers, cafe racers, street tracker, bobbers, brits bikers, choppers, jap bikers, modders, or what ever. Must be into unique styling, originality, and craziness.
I want your bike to display my custom handle bars for a photo shoot. As payment you will receive a free pair of my bars for the use of your bike.
For more information please email: email@example.com
Please include a picture of your motorcycle.
Get it? Got it? Good. Hope to meet you guys at the shoot. :)