- Lanakila MacNaughton talks with Emily George of See See Motor Coffee
- Lanakila MacNaughton rides with Emily George on motorcycle, Tony waves
- Michelle Clabby & Jenny Czinder riding motorcycles topless through Portland with nipple pasties
- Michelle Clabby & Jenny Czinder say hello before riding topless through Portland with nipple pasties
- Ride to the Womens Motorcycle Exhibit premier in Portland with Lanakila MacNaughton piloting
- Jada Noriyuki & Stormie Ray ride, geared up on their motorcycles through Portland
- Not everyone was topless on the ride to the Womens Motorcycle Exhibit gallery premier in Portland Oregon
[Semi-NSFW warning] Lanakila MacNaughton, photographer extraordinaire, had her gallery premier of the Women’s Motorcycle Exhibit in Portland at See See Motor Coffee on July 12th, 2013.
Lana photographs real women who ride, stripped down (sometimes literally, always figuratively) and embracing the freedom of riding, being a woman, and having the ability to do what they damn well please. Well, at least that’s the vibe I get from it.
Asked to photograph the ride to the show, I called up my friend Tony (who has a nice sissy bar on his bike, great for photography) and asked him if he’d let me hang off the back with my camera. No passenger pegs and a very high and small seat, it was definitely an experience. One that was totally worth it, these ladies had a blast and got all sorts of looks across town. And a few honks and hollers, of course. All in good fun.
Make sure to check out the Womens Moto Exhibit website to read about Lana’s shows and adventures, and check back here as I will be showcasing some of my favorites from the ride over the next few days!
Photographs by Alicia Mariah Elfving, copyright themotolady.com 2013.
[ see more photos of Jenny Czinder | Michelle Clabby | Lanakila MacNaughton | Stormie Ray | Jada Noriyuki ]
Posted on September 10, 2013 in Motorcycles by Alicia Mariah Elfving