These people are cramazing. What did they do with their time off today? Made this amazing sign. Shark Week at Bonneville!
The Sofi Tsingos GT Moto CB550 Is for Sale
Sofi Tsingos of GT Moto is selling the custom Honda CB550 cafe racer she built.
Bike advertisements aren’t usually the type of stuff posted on the motolady site, but Sofi is a MotoLady ambassador, friend, and was 2014’s MotoLady of the year. This is her personal ride, she built it, and now she has to unfortunately sell it. She’s asking $15,000 for this rolling, riding, bad ass work of art. A portion of the selling price will be going to charity, as all of GT Moto’s sales do. I’ve ridden it myself– it felt solid, rode wonderfully, and stopped great! I LOVED IT- all the visuals of a vintage bike without the mechanic trouble of one. The Honda has some serious pedigree behind it, too- Bad Kids Go 2 Hell 2 (movie), Tank Moto Magazine, Leatherman commercial, Return of the Cafe Racers, the Bike Shed, all over this here website, and many more.
Serious inquiries only should email her at sofi (at) GT-Moto.com for any other details not listed below.
GT-Moto 1977 Honda CB550/605 specs:
- 605cc Big Bore Kit
- CB650 Cam
- Dyno Tech Electronic Ignition
- GSXR Front Forks
- Harley Hub
- GSXR Calipers
- CBR600RR Rotors
- Ducati 996 Ohlins Steering Damper
- Harley Headlight Bucket
- 5″ LED Headlight
- Ducati/Benelli Tank
- Custom Seat with integrated running light
- Laser light for added safety
- Tail light integrated into frame
- GT-Moto’s Dual Undertail Rear Suspension
- Hagon Rear Shocks
- Ducati Right Height Adjuster
- Stock Wrapped Exhaust
- Rebuilt Carbs and Jet Kit
- Modified frame, nickle plated and brushed w/ two tone black accents
- 150/18 rear tire
Photographs by Brandon LaJoie.
- Sofi Tsingos Cafe Racer Charity Bike
- Interview: Sofi Tsingos of GT Moto
- Meeting Sofi & Riding Her CB550 Cafe Racer